Monday, February 1, 2016

▨▨ .::[HTxDZ]::. @ the AniDORABLE Kemono Gacha Fair!

Wooo! It's time again for the Animay Events Gacha, the theme this time is ADORABLE!

The AniDORABLE Kemono gacha runs from February 1st to the 29th and is for Kemono, Avatar 2.0, M3 and Venus head avatars. There is a lot of great stuff, so many awesome designers!

I had a lot of fun making these skins. IRL my family runs an alpaca ranch, and I kept thinking of the fluffy little colorful babies (called cria, in case you were wondering!) whenever I tried to find inspiration for this event. Once I realized I already had my inspiration, these cuteys were born! I feel like if I reach out, I'll be able to pet them and feel the softness @_@


▨▨ AniDORABLE Gacha Fair
--Quarterly Gacha Event--
Theme: Adorable
February 1st - 29th


No comments:

Post a Comment