Wednesday, October 1, 2014

▨▨ .::[OCTOBER HUNTS]::. ▨▨

I am happy to announce we have Kemono items available as of October 1st! =D Our first item is 10L I made for a charity event, Hunt for the Cure! I've made a pink skin to support breast cancer awareness and all proceeds from the hunt go to Breast Cancer Connections! Every woman in my family with the exception of my mother has had or died from breast cancer, so this event is important to me. And please remember, men can get breast cancer too, so it is even more important that we involve the men in our efforts for a cure!

▨▨ Hunt for the Cure
Hunt for the Cure Blog
--10L Gridwide Charity Hunt--
October 1st - November 1st

▨▨ Fill In The Blanks Hunt
Fill In The Blanks Hunt Blog
--2L Gridwide Hunt--
September 28th - October 26th


New releases coming soon!

▨▨ .::[UPCOMING EVENTS]::. ▨▨
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▨▨ 3 Year Anniversary!
November 1st to November 30th
▨ Special Daily Sales
▨ New Releases every other day, all month!
▨ New Group Gifts!


▨▨ Coming Soon By Request: More Kemono mods and accessories, as well as Slink, The Mesh Project and big booty appliers! ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment